REQUEST FOR SUPPLIERS: Solicitation No: QEPC-1901 Detroit Arsenal Substation, Warren, MI
REQUEST FOR SUPPLIERS, Solicitation No: QEPC-1901
Detroit Arsenal Substation, Warren, MI
QEPC is interested in proposing on the contract referenced above and is looking to expand our suppler pool of the following small business concerns:
- Small Business (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Small Businesses
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
as well as AbilityOne Program to SourceAmerica (formerly NISH), Alaskan Native Corporations (ANCs) and Indian Tribes.
QEPC is seeking suppliers for the following equipment:
- 120kV Circuit Switchers
- 5kV & 15kV Switchgear
- Sectionalizing Switches
- 10 MVA & 40 MVA Power Transformers
- 5kV & 15kV Power Cables, Terminations & Splices
If you are interested in being a potential supplier for this project, please email Terri Burress, email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as a matter of policy, encourage the participation of all small business concerns.