Olympic Regional Development Authority | Requests For Proposals: Whiteface Mountain Midstation Lodge Programing Phase
Notice to Bidders:
The Olympic Regional Development Authority (ORDA) is soliciting proposals for professional services
for the development of the Mid-Station Lodge at the Whiteface Mountain Ski Center in Wilmington, NY.
The proposal shall include a two (2) phase process. Phase I is for the study and recommendation of the
renovation of the Mid Station Lodge at the Whiteface Mountain Ski Center (WFM). The
recommendations of said study will be the basis of design for the renovation of the Mid-Station Lodge.
Project Name: Whiteface Mountain Midstation Project
Contract Name: Programming Phase
Contract No: WFM.19.005.001
Prepared By: Olympic Regional Development Authority – Office of Planning & Construction
Schedule of Important Dates and Times
• Issuance of RFP: 29 April 2019
• Site Visist: 16 April 2019 (10:00 AM, Meet at the Base Lodge Cafeteria)
• Deadline for RFP Questions: 18 April 2019 (5:00 PM)
• Post responses to RFP Questions: 23 April 2019
• Proposal Due Date: 30 April 2019 (4:00 PM)
Bidding Documents and Registered Bidders
1. To acquire RFP Documents, Email Designated Primary Contact with: Organizational Name,
Mailing Address, and Primary and Secondary Contact Names, Phone Numbers and Email Addresses.
2. RFP shall be submitted to the Olympic Regional Development Authority, by the date and time
as per the Schedule of Key Events and Dates
3. RFP’s received by mail or by hand after the designated time shall be rejected.
4. Consultant shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Proposal in the manner and time prescribed.
5. Only questions answered by formal written Addenda will be binding. Oral and other
interpretations or clarification will be without legal effect. Question shall be submitted via EMail, by the date and time as per the Schedule of Key Events and Dates.
6. Site Visit can be arranged by contacting Skyler Schmidt: SSchmidt@orda.org
7. Each RFP must be accompanied with Compensation Schedule – Signed by a duly authorized officer of the company and Acknowledgement of Addenda(s). Only Registered Bidders shall be allowed to submit a Bid. To become a Registered Bidder and to obtain Bidding Documents the follow information shall be submitted: Organizational Name and Mailing Address,
Primary and Secondary Contact Names, Phone Numbers and Email Addresses. (Secondary Contact is (MANDATORY)
Please see the following manuals for Instructions: