2018-05-17 NAMC Southern California Chapter | NAMCSC Golf Classic
SAVE THE DATE
Get Ready to Swing into Action!
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Location: To be announced
About the NAMC Southern California Chapter
To be the premier catalyst for the growth and advocacy of minority construction firms through: business development, valuable training, political influence, and relevant communication while maintaining an inclusive, cross-cultural approach with the highest quality of professional and ethical standards.
NAMCSC fully believes that “knowledge is power.” Information is disseminated through a number of channels including:
– Educational seminars and courses
– Procurement information bulletins
– Legal and legislative briefs and updates
– The monthly newsletter, “Building Concerns”
– Provide education and training to minority contractors in construction.
– Promote the economic and legal interest of minority contracting firms.
– Advocate law and government actions, which meet the concerns of minority contractors.
– Bring about more equitable and wider procurement and business opportunities for minority contractors.
– Reduce and remove the barriers to full equality, which confront minority contractors.
– Building bridges between minority contractors and those with which they must work.
– Create a forum for sharing information, developing and maintaining the highest professional standards and mutual support.
NAMCSC looks to the future utilizing the same vision that was put in place by its founders in 1969. NAMCSC will continue to further the cause of minority contractors through the use of advocacy, education and training. Utilizing these methods, the barriers that have hindered minority contractor growth will continue to be demolished. Tomorrow’s leaders will continue to show the courage, determination and ingenuity of those of yesterday and today.
Supporting Our Communities
NAMCSC helps its surrounding communities whenever possible and in a number of ways. This continues the legacy and vision of the founders in giving back to the community in the form of education, training and financial assistance.