2018-05-02 NAMC North Carolina Chapter (UMCNC) | Annual Meeting
Save the Date!
May 2-3, 2018
Location: Proximity Hotel | 704 Green Valley Road, Greensboro NC 27408
Delivering Value to Members is Our Priority
United Minority Contractors of North Carolina (UMCNC) is a membership based organization and the State Chapter of the National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC).
UMCNC was incorporated in 2005 as 501(c) (6) trade organization and is open to all people of all races, genders and ethnic background. The organization’s principal focus is on issues and concerns common to African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, and Native American construction professionals.
Our priority is to bringing continuing value to our members and partners by focusing on efforts that promote the mission of excellence, opportunity and growth for minority contractors. We achieve this with:
– Solid Leadership
– Active and Engaged Members
– A Well-Defined Value Proposition
– Services that Support Your Business
Our Value Proposition
– Access to business opportunities
– Access to education and training
– Advocacy for minority contractor interest
– Industry liaison to connect members and partners
For more information concerning this event or membership, please contact UMCNC