NAMC Greater Houston Chapter | 2017 Chapter Events
The NAMC Greater Houston Chapter holds monthly chapter meetings. Please contact Karen Becerra or Lupe Gonzalez for more information regarding the events, sponsorship, or membership opportunities.
Current 2017 Schedule
– October 18, 2017 | 6:00 – 9:00 PM – Procurement & Networking Event
Location: HCC Administration Building, 3100 Main at Elgin, 2nd Floor, Houston, TX 77004
– December 7, 2017 – Holiday Celebration & Awards Banquet (Location and time to be announced)
About the NAMC Greater Houston Chapter
The National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC) is a nonprofit trade association that was established in 1969 to address the needs and concerns of minority contractors. While membership is open to people of all races and ethnic backgrounds, the organization’s mandate, “Building Bridges – Crossing Barriers,” focuses on construction industry concerns common to African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans.
– Provide education and training to minority contractors in construction.
– Promote the economic and legal interest of minority contracting firms.
– Advocate law and government actions for minority contractors.
– Bring about wider procurement and business opportunities for minority contractors.
– Reduce and remove the barriers to full equality for minority contractors.
– Build bridges between minority contractors and the entities they work.
– Create a forum for sharing information and mutual support.
Our vision is to prepare and position deserving minority and female owned businesses to win contracts, increase branding visibility, and to expand their client base through relationship development opportunities
For more information about membership or events, contact
Lupe Gonzalez, Houston Chapter Executive Director
T: (281) 616-6757
E: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org